Monday, January 26, 2009

Brain Death


Damn. I forgot my keys in my office. I realized that I left my keys behind after I came home. My roommate was not at home. Suddenly, my backpack became heavier. "Man, I need to go back to my office? But what if no one is not there to open the door for me?!" My office is a community office where several people are sharing.

I called YC to check out if someone was there. Because she was not in her office, YC called someone else to do that task. Meanwhile, I called GM who is sharing the office with me. Is he an angel or something? Even though he was at home when I called him, he offered me a ride to school. Because he has a key, he can open the door if no one is there, right?

To get back to YC, she found that JK was in my office and she would stay there until 9:30 pm. Meanwhile, GM came to pick me up. And we drove to school. We found JK still in our office. She gave me my keys. We chatted for a while. It was really nice and relaxing to chat after school.

Anyhow, I feel so blessed to have those kind friends around me. Thanks, GM, YC, and JK!