Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tax Season

Man, I'm really lucky. I'm glad to have DS in my life here. DS the tax consultant kindly helps me file tax return! I did it on my own last year. It turned out that I did something wrong. As a result, I got a letter from IRS later, which made me scared though there was nothing to be scared of. Feeling helpless about it, I asked for DS's help. She is an expert of tax and, therefore, she fixed my problem in a sec. Geez, she's a genius.

So, this year, at the moment I received a tax return document, I gave up filing it by myself. Instead, I went directly to DS, my super tax woman! I brought some bribes--maki rolls and cookies, which I assume will go mainly to her kids' stomach. She filed tax return on the spot on behalf of me. I think it took only a couple of minutes. Mm, she's super fast.

DS is terribly busy this time of the year, the tax season. My filing is ridiculously simple because I have only one income source and I don't have any stocks or big bank accounts. But her real clients bring her more complicated issues which take up her time a lot. That's why this society desperately needs tax consultant like DS. I appreciate that DS spared some time to take care of my problem though she's been busy.