Friday, April 10, 2009

Drunk Day

YS and I drove to Temecula to meet up EC. EC also drove all the way from Los Angeles.

Temecula is a little winery area, and we were planning to go and taste a variety of wine today ... And we did. We are people of words!


To be honest, I don't remeber how many kinds of wine we tasted today, probably in five, six hours. But the very first winery we visited was impressive. This Thornton Winery is basically a champagne (I should say "sparkling wine" because "champagne" is only for sparkling wine produced in Champagne, France) place, but Zinhandel was also good (at least in my opinion).

After this place, we dropped by several wineries to taste more wine. But you know what? I had been already kind of drunk at Thornton. Yes, alcohol during daytime hits fast :P Anyway, it's kind of my holiday. Who could blame me, grrrrr?!