Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Farewell to Stitch


Yay, Stitch moved out this morning! I have tried to convince myself that she is Stitch, otherwise, I couldn't have stood to share the apartment with her. Well, I mean Stitch is my former roommate. She made disgusting noise (through her throat) all day. Though I told her to stop it, she said that she couldn't. That was the end of the story.

So, anyway, she left early in the morning. I was so relieved! But, my relief did not last long. She left tons of junk! She made mess in the shared areas like living room and kitchen, but I didn't want to make a fuss about it because she was leaving anyway. But, I was completely pissed off when I opened her door after she left. Mess! I didn't understand why she didn't clean her room. It is an obligation of a tenant to clean the room when moving out, right? And, she left piles of junk in front of the apartment, by saying, "My friend will collect them soon." I don't know who she means "my friend" is and when "my fiend" will come to collect the junk. Anyway, I can confirm now that she is really an irresponsible person.

I spent the whole morning to clean her room because my new roommate was supposed to move in the late morning. I was frantic, as you may imagine, cursing my former roommate.

The good thing is, my new roommate looks nice, friendly, clean, and neat. Ah, finally, I can sleep sound tonight!