Friday, January 1, 2010

This Year will be Nice

This is the end of my break. I had to leave for the States, grrr.

Because today is New Year's Day, I dropped by a couple of shrines and a temple to say hi to gods and ancestors on the way to the airport.


A-ha! Gods and ancestors must be happy to have me. I got a business seat when I checked in at the airport! United is not always bad. I was not happy to leave my country, but the business seat changed my mind like, "Well, it may not be a bad idea to go home." I'm a simpleton.

The business seat of the long flight turned really nice. First and foremost, "premier" sounds special♪ I like that. Secondly, it started with welcome champagne. Alcohol and food were much better than the economy class, of course. Attendants' services were also better.

Anyway, because it was a very comfortable flight, I felt the 11-hour-flight was really short. Ah, I was addicted with the business class. I want to have a business seat next time, too ...