Friday, September 24, 2010

Varicose Vein Supporter


OK, I acknowledge that I have varicose veins though I don't want to. This is genetic because my mom has them on her right leg, my grandma has the same, and even my cousin has the same. You can't fight against your DNA.

Before I came back to the States, I saw a doctor over my bloody leg. He said there's nothing to worry because varicose veins don't have any negative effects on the rest of the body, but they are ugly. The doctor suggested to me to wear varicose vein stockings if I like though it's not necessarily. So, after I came back to the States, I cruised a couple of drug stores, which ended in vain because they only sell size M and larger that is of course huge to me. In the last resort, I searched online and finally found size S! Great! No wonder, the Internet has become amazingly popular and prevailed so rapidly. Anyhow, this is the supporter that I bought online. It tightly but comfortably fit my leg. I will see if it slow down the development of my varicose veins.