Monday, September 20, 2010

Where's the Bus Stop?!

I got panicked this afternoon, not being able to find my bus stop. I know this sounds ridiculous, but my bus stop disappeared!

Since June, I haven't taken a bus because I was out of town. Today, I needed to go to school to attend a meeting that I didn't want to. Anyway, because it was cloudy and kind of drizzling and I was lazy enough, I decided to take a bus. So, as before, I left my apartment 5 minutes before the bus would arrive at the bus stop, which I would catch a bus at a good timing. I walked down the street, and when I came close to where the bus stop used to be, I found there's no pole (bus stop sign)! I got panicked, but quickly thought that they might stop stopping there because of the budget cut. So, I rushed to the other bus stop which is a couple of blocks away. Then, again, I got panicked because the bus stop that used to be there was not there!!! Finally, I thought the bus company would completely terminate that route.
I was running out of time. I rushed back to my appartment to collect my bike and biked to school.

At school, someone who lives the same apartment complex as mine told me that the bus company changed the route and took away those stops. They were the nearest and nearer bus stops to my apartment, damn it! I can't believe this aftermath of the serious economic recession.