Friday, May 6, 2011

Another Sanctuary?

It's very nice to have someone who understands my situation. Of course, I am still pissed off by the cancellation of my defense at the last minute. So, I just keep telling my story to whoever. DS is one of my victims. He's nice. And he understands me because he said he experienced a ridiculous process similar to mine.

Anyway, I went to his place to whine with a bottle of wine, for myself, because I know he doesn't drink. I was wrong. He drinks (he doesn't drink wine, though), and he keeps lots of bottles of hard liquor, hmm, nice. I gave up wine, and instead, we made margarita. I thought it is very relaxing to spend some time, sitting on the couch and chatting. I'll definitely miss this kind of time and space if I have to leave this country, this town and people like him soon.