Friday, October 3, 2008

I Needed More Color!


YY is such a nice guy that he took me to a rain boots shopping. Rain boots are necessities here because ... see the weather! The rainy season has already started, damn it. I could curse thousands times. I haven't got used to people who ride a bike, play soccer, or run in the rain. It is raining, people! Well, in terms of the weather, people here are senseless.

Anyhow, I needed a pair of rain boots in order to make rainy days a little bit comfortable. Last year, I bought them online. They were not expensive, but I thought it was ridiculous to pay about $10 for shipping. So, here comes YY, who is practicing driving a car to take a drive test next Tuesday. I asked him to take me to the store which is kind of far, and he kindly took me there. I knew and know he is a nice guy.

At the store, I found those pairs of rain boots, but only those pairs of rain boots. I asked a shop girl, "I found these, but do you happen to have more colorful and more cheerful pairs of rain boots?" She must have thought that I'm a weird person by asking this kind of question. What did I mean by "cheerful pairs of rain boots"? Anyway, they had only this type of rain boots. I wanted to have more colorful and more cheerful pairs of rain boots! So, again, what do I mean by "cheerful pairs of rain boots"? Forget it.

I was complaining until I joined a line of the cash register. YY soothed me by saying, "Well, you can paint your boots with whatever color you want." What a guy. I was soothed by a person who could be my child. No, it's not true. If I wanted to have him as my child, I would have needed to bear him before I started having menstruation. Phew!