Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rewarding


Nowadays, I'm interviewing people, well editors and reporters in a local newspaper here. When I ask them when they feel happy, all of them say when they get feedback from readers. That's right! I was happy when I heard from my readers. And I still am. That's partly why I'm writing previews for a local theater here even though I'm not paid.

Today, my classmate made my day. When I came to class, KR was chatting with SC.

"Hey guys. What are you up to?"
"Hey Duck. I was just telling SC about your writing on the paper."
"The paper? You mean the newsletter of the theater?"
"Yeah, your reference to Titanic is hilarious. I love that."

Oh, thanks a bunch, KR, for your compliment. Yes, feedback drives me to keep on going. Now, I want to work on my next preview. Yeah, I know I'm a simpleton.