Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dancing in Mexico

I was wrong again (in terms of camera). The conference was OK, or to be honest, I don’t care about the conference. I finished my presentation this evening, and I’m free already! So, if I wanted, I could have escaped from everything related to the conference. But I went to the welcome party tonight anyway. It turned out to be something! I’m glad that I went there, but I’m blaming myself of forgetting my camera. The party was very much fun, which was beyond my expectation. AS from my school was, haha, hilarious.

I decided to share the room with someone (to save money) who I met yesterday in the hotel. She is also attending the conference. Through conversation, we found that we have some friends in common. So, I thought I could trust her to share the room. We will see.