Sunday, March 27, 2011

Black Swan


OK, I think this is a good movie, but I hate camera movement! I understand such strenuous camera movement increases real feelings (and looks Natalie Portman's ballet better), but it makes me sick. After the movie, 110 minutes later, my stomach felt really bad. Puke!

It's basically about a person with dual personalities. Yeah, it's thrilling because you don't know that until the end of the movie. Natalie Portman is good but so skinny that I was freaked out. The supporting actress, Mila Kunis, looks healthy, and I like her better than Natalie Portman. Now, after checking her out on IMDb, I know why I like her. She does voice for Meg Griffin! Well, I don't necessarily like the character of Meg Griffin, but I love the Family Guy. Stewie is my hero.

Shoplifter, Winona Ryder is in the movie. Wow, she is still in the movie business, but she can't take a lead role anymore.