Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kindle



I'm so attracted by Kindle now. Since K sent me a late birthday gift, $40 gift certificate of Amazon.com, I'm thinking of buying a Kindle. I have wanted a Kindle for a long time, but I always think twice, "Well, I don't have time for leisure reading. It's going to be a waste of money." But I have some time to do so because I'm free from class reading though I still have to finish up my dissertation.

Today, I went for grocery shopping at a big supermarket within which there is an electronic store. And I realized that they sell Kindles. Amazon apparently started selling Kindles outside of Amazon. I touched it. It was very light. I read it. It was easy for my eyes. I played it around. It was fast to turn pages. It was convenient to take notes, draw underlines, and search. The only thing that I found inconvenient is it is not touchscreen. Of course, it is not iPad.

Mm, I will dream Kindle tonight.