Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Out of Panic!

Yes, P keeps my phone! Thank Buddha. Actually, GM found it on the chair where I was sitting, and P keeps it for me. Oh man, I really appreciate my cohort's teamwork if you call it teamwork. Yes, it's kind of teamwork, isn't it?

I'm so relieved now. In other words, I was so nervous that I lost my phone because losing my phone means losing a lot of contact information of my friends. That idea scared me.

Now, another problem came to me. Damn it, I was so unlucky tonight. Well, I was lucky in a sense because my friends found my phone. But another problem is about tomorrow's class. The instructor is not satisfied with questions which our team (different team than my cohort) brought to her. Jeez, I emailed my team members. They were good enough to reply me faster than I expected, but they were more easy-going than I expected. Hmm, I don't want to disappoint the instructor though my team members said we should be OK. I need to go through those readings one more time.