Saturday, April 3, 2010

Carry-On for My PC


I jumped from the stage of Kiyomizu Temple. Well, it's an exaggeration, but I did big shopping. Oh, well, again, it's an exaggeration. Anyway, I bought a carry-on suitcase for my trip to Oakland next weekend. I though I could travel with my backpack, but it turned out that I was wrong. I will present a paper at a conference, and I thought I would simply take my PowerPoint in a flash drive. Just in case, I asked the coordinator if the conference arranges a PC (or Mac) and a projector for presenters. And she said yes to a projector, but no to a PC (or Mac). Damn, then, I have to take my heavy-weight computer with me! So, I gave up my lovely backpack, and instead bought a carry-on suitcase that has a computer compartment.


I wanted this kind of carry-on for long, and it cost me only $60 so I should understand that I got a good buy. But, it hurt the wallet of a poor student :(