Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dali


Yay, I'm lucky! The special exhibit of Dali is now on at High Museum of Art. I happened to know about the exhibit yesterday at the information desk of the Atlanta airport, but I believe I am destined to be in Atlanta this period of time because of Dali!

The exhibit was good with a bunch of pieces from his museums in St. Petersburg and Figueres. Actually, there are many pieces that are familiar to me because I have been to both museums. Appreciating Dali masterpieces is really something. His vision, imagination, technique, and everything are astonishing unique, and therefore, it never gets worn out. He is a genius.


There is a weird house-shaped piece of art outside the museum. It looks like this (above) from an anterior view. A flat house. But it is actually bent inward from the side (below). Interesting ...