Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rewrite!

I knew it! I knew it! I knew that I had to rewrite, ughhhhhh! I'm fed up with revising my writing, but at the same time, I'm kind of getting used to it. No! It's too bad!

Anyway, I saw my adviser this afternoon for his feedback on my two chapters. He was happy about my method chapter, which is good. And, it should be satisfying because I had already rewritten once and revised once. But, he was not happy about the introduction chapter at all, AT ALL! According to him, what I described in my introduction should be in the background chapter, which I didn't expect to have. So, I will end up having the background chapter and rewriting the introduction chapter. Ugh!

To my adviser's credit, he is a good person who is trying to help me. He is patient and approachable. I'm very much appreciating that. And, I'm pretty happy to have him as my adviser.