Friday, December 3, 2010

Zumba!


Oh, I love zumba!. It's hard dancing and sweating. Latin, salsa, reggae, and what else? I usually go out of my breath from dancing zumba. But, it's really fun. I love it!

Because I love this class and this particular instructor (she is awesome!), I went to her zumba class at a different fitness club tonight :P Oh, this class was much better because it was not crowded at all. Also, the studio has a stage on which the instructor dances so that even if you are in the back, you have a clear sight. It is not the case of my fitness club. Her zumba class at my fitness club is always crowded, actually packed with people, which is stressful. Because the studio doesn't have a stage, if you stay in the back, you can barely see her movement. But, in terms of atmosphere, my fitness club is better. People (oh well, including me) are whooing throughout the class. I love it!