Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moving within the Property

Oh, I appreciate that GM helped me to move after his work. Thank him, thank him, thank him! The reason why I called him was that I can't drive R's pickup truck to carry my stuff. It's huge. Even though I moved a couple of blocks within the same housing complex, I needed the truck. GM owns a truck, but it is currently out of order. But I knew he could drive a pickup.

After we collected R's pickup at DS's, we picked up AJ at his house. When we arrived his house, he was sitting at the porch with his housemates, smoking that seemed not legal. Ouch. GM is a police officer, come on AJ! Oh well, he is a young kid. What do you expect?

Moving was pretty smooth and fast, thanks to the two guys. We were done in an hour. Even AJ said, "This is the smallest move that I've ever helped." This morning, I was totally frustrated by packing stuff, thinking, "Why have I got so much stuff?!" But from an American standard, my junk is nothing.

Thanks, GM and AJ, for you guys' help!