Thursday, June 9, 2011

Housesitting with a Helper

I've been house-sitting DS's place with kids since this Tuesday. Kids are sweet, and I have a good time with them. The problem comes bedtime. Of course, they are kids so that they don't want to go straight to bed when they have to do so, especially the younger boy. So, this time, DS sent his brother (this person is also DS) to tuck them in. The boy listens to him very well. When DS comes around his bedtime, he goes like, "Oh-uh, I have to go to bed." So, I have an easy time this time, thanks to him.

It is also very nice to have someone to chat at night. He came here for three nights in a row, and I've been used to his presence, kind of relying on him (?). I may feel lonely tomorrow night because he won't come over. But I'm sure that kids will make me busy at night because they are allowed to stay up late during the weekend.