Thursday, June 30, 2011

Push Me!

I have super comfortable relationships with DS and her family. I love them, and I feel blessed with my situation.

But recently, my feeling toward DS, her brother, is kind of weird. After the last time I house-sit DS's (we spent three nights very comfortably, mind you, no sex, we are not in that kind of relationship), I've been missing him on and off. I thought he sent signals, which I didn't accept when they were actually happening because I didn't want to mess up my super comfortable relationships with the DS family. But I may have been wrong. He may not have sent me signals at all. He is kind of a difficult person to read emotion. So I don't know what he really feels about me.

After the party, I went to his house to have a chat. He is always welcome, exactly like DS. That's why I love them. Anyway, I went there, and we had a long chat. It was past 1 in the morning. I excused myself, and he said, "You can stay here," as always. But I said, "No, I'm good. I'll go home." And I left. Mm ... he had to push me. See, I'm confused. I don't know if he wants me or he just thinks of me as a part of his family.

Well, the best way is to maintain my super comfortable relationships with the DS family. The least thing that I want to is to make things complicated.