Thursday, June 30, 2011

Naked Ladies Party?!

I was scared by this title of the party KR threw this evening. I was honored to be invited, of course, but I was scared without knowing what the party would be. The invitation read, "Please bring clothes that you don't need anymore." OK, party participants would exchange clothes, that's what I thought.

Yes, my guess was not wrong. But the scale of the party (the amount of clothes) and participants' presentation were larger than I expected. Everyone brought a garbage bag or two full of clothes. I just brought a three pieces, ouch. Participants took turn to present what they brought. And if you want it, shout and take it. Soon, piles of clothes appeared in the middle of the backyard (clothes no one took were piled up there). I didn't shout because their sizes were too big to me. I just kept drinking, laughing. Some girls were trying on what they got on the spot. So, actually I saw several "naked" ladies. Then, I understand the meaning of the party title. It was a new experience of American fun.

I came home, pretty drunk. And I realized that I got a lot of stuff, though I don't remember how I got those clothes :P