Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Coming Back to the States

After six days on the road, we finally arrive in North Carolina. Well, it’s kind of a long story to tell about the six days. I flew to El Paso to visit DM and CM on July 30, and they took me to their house there anyway. Anyway. The following day, our journey to North Carolina started. Actually, they moved from there to here. And my visit happened to fall in the period of their moving. Oh, well, I try to think that I’m lucky to travel South by car (moving truck to be exact) because it must be a really rare experience. Not everyone can (or doesn’t want to?) experience driving through South.

When I arrived DM and CM’s house on July 30, it was almost midnight. And I was surprised at the mess in the house. They were just in the middle of packing. Though they planned to move the following day, some pieces of furniture, books and junks were still at large. I wondered how they would pack everything tomorrow in a day. But all I could do that night was go to sleep. So, I went to bed.