Monday, August 25, 2008

DNC

Democrats’ National Convention started tonight in Denver (in a huge football stadium, I guess). I wondered why it takes four days only to get approvals from delegates on presidential and vice presidential candidates. The setup of the venue is like a cheap show (of course, I know, in reality, it costs fortune). People are excited, making noises almost as if they were watching a football game or something. DM and CM told me that it’s all about money. Yeah, I expected this answer. Big events are always good for advertising. See the Olympics. The media broadcast sponsor corporations’ names and products for free (sponsor corporations). And the media also love big events like this convention because they make them cheap! Man, something is wrong. Something is wrong in this world.