Saturday, August 30, 2008

James Bond


If you pay $18 to enter a museum, you expect something good. Am I right? I believe I'm right. So, we paied $18 for International Spy Museum.

There was a long line of people to get in. After waiting in a line, we were took to the what floor? The third or fourth floor by the elevator. In the room where you get off the elevator, you are assigned to memorize your fake identity. I picked up an Italian girl as my fake identity and I memorized it. I expected interactive attractions coming up. But I was wrong. The museum is basically all about history. There are some "games" but tons of readings behind displays. By the end of the tour, I was totally exhausted mentally because of readings and physically because the museum is big.

It's worth visiting if you are interested in the history of espionage, but it's not if you expect interactive attractions.