Thursday, November 10, 2011

Desperately Need a New PC

My 5-year-old Fujitsu is cranky and getting crankier every day. Windows sometimes does "unexpected shutdown," volume sometimes can't adjust, some keys are not in use for a long time, power is unstable, etc. etc. I have to seriously think of replacing it. So, I started searching a new one.

My conditions are: either Fujitsu or Toshiba, a 15 inch monitor, Microsoft Office installed and a reasonable price. I sent these conditions to KK for advice. KK is my personal computer consultant. He picked up a few options, and I'm currently into Toshiba Dynabook. Dynabook is lighter than Fujitsu, which is the decisive point.


This model looks good for the price. KK recommended this. I read reviews about this model. One of customer complaints is that the keyboard is cheesy and hard to type. Mm ...