Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day

D & T invited me for their Thanksgiving dinner. They are a nice, lovely couple. T cooked all from scratch, wow, fantastic! Turkey is turkey, but decent stuffing and yummy vegetables, hmm, good job, T.

D invited other people from my school. It was nice to see people from my school. I don't complain. But I realized that their conversations were boring, sadly boring. This is highly likely because I'm alienated from my school and I'm not interested in teaching, a Ph.D. or the university. I'm in a complete apathetic state, probably I have since I passed my comprehensive exams a few years ago. Why have I been in the university though I've been feeling I don't belong to it? Oh, well, that's a question too late to ask. Anyhow, I was bored, and I realized that I was getting bitter. So, I just shut my mouth. I don't want to be a bitter person, ugh. I just want to be out of my current situation ...