Monday, November 28, 2011

Life Change

Um, I'm not sure whether the title is accurate. It's not that big deal. I was just asked by my committee member to sit his house and cats for two months in January and February. But that'd change my life a lot. If I will stay in his house for two months, there's no reason for me to keep my current room. If I keep it, I will just waste my scarce money for rents and utilities (The house owner forces me to pay utilities that I don't use, which pisses me off).

I talked with DS to secure a temporary place to stay. She is always generous so that she immediately accepted me. After that, I told the house owner that I'd move out by the end of December. He said OK. OK, then, my life will change.

I won't miss this hippie house and the owner (no way!) at all, but I will miss my housemate. She is a nice, comfortable girl to share a house with.