Monday, March 24, 2008

Coffee Afternoon

CM and I biked to Boba Cafe, which I was longing for visiting again. In this town, it is kind of difficult to find small, local coffee shops here (Well, Starbucks are everywhere). I guess it's because it is kind of a new town.

Anyhow, Boba Cafe is one of rare local coffee shops here. They serve good food and drinks. Last time when DM took me there, I had Thai roll-ups which were so good. In addition to food and drinks, the atmosphere is also good, relaxing and friendly. In general, waiters and waitresses are merry and jolly. Among others, one of the waitress wore an impressive eye makeup today, and I found a handsome waiter, too. He was cute.

Apart from the cute waiter, it was comfortable to spend a peaceful afternoon there, reading. Probably, I could go there one more time before I leave here :)