Saturday, March 1, 2008

F*** Literature Review!

The literature review for the qualitative method class is giving me a terribly hard time. Damn, I spent the whole afternoon in the library even though I was not sure if I was reading the right literature.

Apart from the literature review, I saw something in the library this afternoon. Because I needed to call my friend, I looked for a place where I do not disturb people in the library by making a phone call. Actually, there is a meaninglessly left empty spot isolated from the studying area by a couple of doors. When I was about to open the door to enter the spot, I saw a girl with scurf praying by kneeling on a piece of carpet which appeared to be her personal belonging. Yes, she was obviously Muslim. On the instant, I thought "Jihad?! Is she a suicide bomber?!" But I thought twice, "Who is willing to blow a university library in a small, hippie town like here for jihad? No one would pay attention to his/her jihad. It's waste of life." Well, it was not jihad anyway (or did it fail?!) because I'm alive here, still plagued by the literature review. Damn, I'm gonna kill the literature review!