Sunday, June 15, 2008

Melrose Place

On the way home, EC took me to Melrose Place. I don’t know why but Melrose Place came back to my mind frequently while I was in the hippie town. When EC and JC were living closer to Melrose Place about 10 years ago, I visited there a few times and enjoyed hanging around. Melrose Place, for me, is a neat street with little shops and restaurants on the both sides of the street.

Ten years later ... the street changed a lot. There are now more chic restaurants and bars along the street. Clothing stores are more club-oriented (you know, sexy dresses). People who are hanging around were mainly young and partly gay. It was great to see many people on the street because I don’t see that many people on the street in the hippie town. I was missing people, man! And Melrose Place. The hippie town needs to have this kind of street.