Thursday, June 5, 2008

Roommate

I found a roommate for next year, yay! It happened all of sudden. I had a lunch with my buddy who I like because she is straightforward and ... I don't know, but I like her atmosphere.

I knew she is also moving at the end of this term, but I thought she already has a roommate or two. So, I asked her if she knows someone who is looking for a roommate. And she raised her hand. Oh, I found a roommate very close to me. Yeah, I want to share an apartment with someone who I of at least my friends know. She is perfect because I know her in person. And we found something in common: when we are stressed out, we clean. That's good.

Thanks to her, I don't do roommate hunting in the beginning of September. That makes me feel much better. And sharing an apartment with her might be fun. Fingers crossed!