Thursday, June 5, 2008

Over!


Yes! The spring term is over! I've survived! Can't believe this. Oh, how many times I thought I would quit, but I'm still here. Miracle, huh?

To celebrate, SA and I went to see "Or Not To Be" at Lord Leebrick Theatre. Well, for me, beer before the play was much important, and I enjoyed a couple of pints of IPA at ... where was it? It was a sports bar, kind of, close to the theater. Because I ate many sweets this afternoon, in class actually, I couldn't have a main dish. I only had salad, but it was good.

The play ... mm, what can I say? I didn't get any idea of what was going on the stage at all. Probably it is because I don't have any knowledge about Hamlet. The play was partly funny--luckily, I could laugh at some parts, but other than that, what the hell?! SA said he also missed a lot. That's a relief for me. Because even a native English speaker doesn't understand, how could I?

Anyhow, it was a nice night out after everything is done. Hell, no! I still have one paper to be done and tons of undergrad papers to grade. Seems like neverending ...