Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Preview


Oops, what did I do? I happen to do a preview of two indie rock musicians. Yeah, actually, I'm interested in them: Joseph Arthur and Anna Ternheim. The problem is the due. I thought I could take time, but the publicist told me the due is the 19th. Come on, for a while from now on, I'll be busy, moving, attending conventions and drinking. Oops.

So, I started collecting information on them because I don't think I have time to write a preview in L.A. Luckily, the publicist has a CD of Anna Ternheim, which I borrowed it this afternoon. Her music is sad and dark but good. It resonates with your weary soul. And now, I'm listening to Joseph Arthur Radio on his website while blogging. This radio (his music, too) is as good as Madonna's website. Blame me, I'm a fan of Madonna. I'm still living in the 80s!

OK, I need to get back to work.