Tuesday, July 20, 2010

easyJet

I totally forgot that traveling with easyJet is that stressful, but now I remember it was and it is. If you want to have a seat that you like, you have to be at the gate early and wait in line until the gate opens because seats are not assigned in easyJet flights. Yeah, I remember this, and waiting in line is such a pain in the ass.

easyJet is a cheap airline so that I know I can’t complain, but it is stupid or ridiculous that the airline doesn’t allow passengers to bring a handbag or a purse with them if they have another carryon. I had a carryon and a bag. At the gate, I was told to put my bag in my carryon. It was OK because my carryon barely had space for my bag. It didn’t only happen to me but many other people. While we were waiting at the gate, people pushed their extra bags in their larger bags, which must be an unpleasant activity before a tiresome flight.