Saturday, July 10, 2010

Things That I Did Today


First thing in the morning, oh, well, I woke up after 10 though, I went to a hardware store to get a roll of mosqito net and stuff. And I replaced the screen, upon my mom's request. Since I came home, I have also replaced the paper screen, upon my mom's request, of course. She save it until I came home. Jeez, she was planning. Anyhow, unlike the paper screen, replacing the mosqito net is much easier and kind of fun. Well, I might be tactfully taken in.


The next thing that I did was transfer plants to larger pots. I started it because I wanted to have distractions from transcribing the recordings. But I found that I got a good feeling from digging and touching dirt. It turned out to be another fun stuff.


Now, I've got to transcribe the last recording!!! No more distractions!