Thursday, July 7, 2011

North Bank

GM and I went to North Bank to have beer from 4 pm! Wow, what a luxury. It was pretty nice out there, sitting outside along the river to have beer and chat.

The best thing is that I don't have to worry about mosquito bites. If it's in Japan, man, I can't stay outside, drinking beer. I am so attractive to mosquitoes, and I'd get hundreds of mosquito bites in ten minutes, being outside, especially consuming alcohol that raises my body temperature, which further attracts mosquitoes.

I told GM that I'd miss this moment (again!), and he said, "Remember this moment." Yeah, I will.

I told GM about my "interesting" relationship with DS. From my story, GM thinks DS is a super-shy person. Mm, I doubt it. I gave him opportunities twice that he could easily take advantage of if he wanted, but he didn't use them. So, what does this mean? Well, I'm still confused.

Anyhow, it's always nice to have GM as a company. How many more times can I have beer with him?! ... Ahhhh, I'm emotional again!