Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Problem Solved?

I was pissed off, well, I've been pissed off by the housing office since when I was charged $40 for nothing.

Anyway, this morning, I realized that I hadn't got a response from the person in charge. So, I got the license to be pissed off. I called the housing office by saying this person in charge was ignoring my emails and phone calls, and therefore I needed to talk with her supervisor. But her supervisor was not available. The operator put me through her supervisor's voice mail. Voice mail again! I hate voice mail. But I had no choice but to leave my message, "I moved out the property at the end of June and returned all keys to the community center. But the housing office charged me $40 for keys that I returned. JC (the person in charge) is ignoring my emails and phone calls. I request full refund. You, call me back for more details."

After my angry phone call, the situation progressed fast. While I was doing exercise at the Y, I got an email from the person in charge by saying that $40 would be returned in a couple of weeks.

Well, that's good news. I assume her supervisor talked with her. And probably the person in charge said to her supervisor, "Oh, I've been so busy to respond to her. Should I refund $40?" Obviously, this person didn't do any investigation on where my keys were. She's such a dumb-ass. Probably, her supervisor said, "It's just $40. Refund it."

I'm still pissed off. The person in charge and the housing office didn't apologize me. Well, if I don't get refund in a couple of weeks, I will be granted the license to be pissed off more.