Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Car Accident

I was in bed. You know, I'm a morning person, and I'm pretty sleepy by when it hits 11:00. So, I was in bed. And I heard a car crashed into somewhere. My bedroom is facing to the street, and I realized that it obviously happened on that street. After a while, I heard lots of sirens of fire engines and ambulance approaching. Then, they stopped right there. I saw red and blue lights flashing out of my window. I called my roommate, "Hey, Y, there's a car accident right there." We went out in our veranda to take a look. Yeah, there were fire engines and ambulance, but we couldn't see the crashed car, hidden by those emergency vehicles. I was in PJ, so I didn't bother coming close to the site. I hope no one got hurt.

Again, this is a straight street. I wonder why this guy bothered crashing into wherever. Weird.