Monday, August 8, 2011

Problem Not Solved

Damn, I hate this area manager of the university housing office!

She emailed me in mid July by saying that she would refund my $40 in two weeks, so I waited and waited and waited ... And you know what? $40 hasn't been refunded. Of course. I was pissed off! I emailed her last Thursday to tell her that I'm pissed off. Again, or as always, she ignored my email. I tried to be patient until ... today. But I was totally pissed off by her disrespectful attitude. So, I called her supervisor and again, or as always, I was transferred to her voice mail. I left my angry message. Then, I got an email from this stupid are manager by saying that my money would be refunded in a week with the PDF of her order. I was shocked at looking at the PDF. The PDF says the refund order was placed TODAY. What the fucking this asshole was doing?! She said in mid July that my money would be refunded, but she obviously didn't place her order then! And she just kept ignoring my request until today. Because I contacted her supervisor, this fucking asshole took action. What an asshole! I'm totally pissed off! I requested her explanation of why she didn't place her order in mid July. And also, I sent an email to the university newspaper about this. If the paper is interested, it will contact me for details. Fuck the area manager!