Sunday, August 28, 2011

Man, It's Comfortable!

I moved to DS's place to spend a couple of nights because I'm bed-less. I'm housesitting GM's place, but today her brother-in-law came and took the guest room. So, I had to move out while he is there. Thank Buddha, I have DS's place!

DS and her family are out of town, so I'm home alone!

So, I poured tequila in a glass and sat in front of TV. I turned on TV and found it was totally blue (I mean, the monitor was connected to DVD, not cable). I'm always frustrated by this. Usually, kids fix this for me. But today, I didn't have anyone to fix this. I called DS, DS's brother, but I was transferred to his voice mail. Damn. Anyway, I left my emergency (?) message. Luckily, he called me back in a minute. I went like, "Thank Buddha, D, my savior!" I guess that he may have thought, "What the hell Duck is doing in my sister's home?!" But he told me how to fix the problem.

Isn't this a super comfortable relationship? I love DS family!