Thursday, January 26, 2012

Office Worker?!

DS is in trouble. Her employee can't come to work at least until next week, but tax documents should be ready and shipped. So, she asked me for help. I was like, "Yeah, anytime. I'm bored when I'm not teaching, anyway." But I don't know anything about tax. That's why I gave up filing tax return by myself loooooooooong time ago and tossed it to DS to do so on behalf of me.

Anyway, promise is promise. So, I went to DS's office this morning. She told me what she wanted me to do and taught me how to use the software. It was not so hard, thought time-consuming mostly because I'm not used to it.

It's tedious office work, sitting in front of the computer, which is not exciting. But I found it's really interesting to see how people use money (tax documents are all about how money was used).