Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Satori?!

I suddenly realized that I may like teaching, but I definitely hate dealing with lying students. That's why I have felt that teaching is not my thing. Dealing with lying students (basically this type of students is dumb, and therefore, it's obvious that they are lying) breaks my mind. I have about 100 students this term, and I believe 90 students are honest and sweet. But 10 students devastates my mentality, and they become a collective image of all my students. I have to convince myself that they are exceptions to be sane. Sigh.

I like standing and speaking in front of people. I feel good when I make them laugh and go like "Ohhhh!" But after class, if I find emails from lying students, my feeling is just ruined. I may be too naive to be a teacher. Because I don't want to be sick out of teaching, I prefer to getting a job out of education.