Friday, February 17, 2012

Sleepy

Damn, the 3-hour difference is killing me. I don't want to acknowledge, but my body is getting less tolerant to time difference.

I had to wake up early this morning to take an interview. A HR person came to pick me up at 8:30, which is 5:30 in my town, ugh. And the interview started at 9:30. Too early to my brain. Luckily, the interview was pretty casual. I met two managers, who looked nice and friendly. They didn't ask me difficult questions, nice.

After the interview, on the way back to the hotel, the HR person gave me a little tour in the facility and in town. Again, the town doesn't look bad. I think I can live in this town.

Now, I'm waiting for my flight back to my town at the airport. I'm soooooooo sleepy. The flights back are way longer than the flights yesterday. It's going to be a long day, sigh.