Friday, November 9, 2007

Credit Card

Travelation.com was giving me a hard time. After I bought air tickets online, they required me to send them verification documents such as a form and photocopies of my credit card and my driver's license because my credit card is not issued in the States. Yeah, it happened in the U.K. too, and they didn't accept my credit card because it is "international." Geez, credit cards should be able to be used all over the world.

Anyhow, at first, I sent the required documents by email by scanning them into PhotoShop files. And ... they replied me, saying they couldn't open the files. Damn it. Their office doesn't have a single Mac which carries PhotoShop?! So, I changed the format into JPEG and PDF and sent them again. And ... they replied me, saying they were too blur to read. Damn it. Finally, I gave up and faxed them. Damn it. In this digital era, why do I have to make a photocopy of my credit card and driver's license and send them by fax?! That's too analogue.