Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Week Has Gone By?!

Can't believe it, a week has gone by already since I last uploaded a blog?! Well, this week, many things happened, but I didn't have time to post blogs.

On Thursday, GM invited us, new doctorate students and families, to Thanksgiving Dinner at his place. That was great with good food, easy friends and adorable kids. More than anything, I was glad to feel like belonging somewhere. They accept me, ant that's great because I feel lonely almost all the time here :(

Friday was AS's DJ night, so we went to see him at the club. And I had a couple of gin, mm, I love gin even though I know it contains tons of sugar. Gin reminds me of my days in Cardiff. Oh, I'm sentimental now ...

Yesterday, I was kind of crazy, grading. I blamed myself of ignoring grading for long. I should've started earlier, and I wouldn't be stressed out. But it was too late to regret. Just grade them!

And today, I continued to be crazy, grading. But I managed to finish it in the afternoon, and that was a big relief for me. Thank Buddha, my lip didn't break this time. After grading, the final paper for JW's class came. Yes, I should've started this earlier, I know that. But again, it was too late to regret. So, I just did it! I managed to form the essay, quality aside, by 10, not a.m. but p.m. of course. Now I'm waiting what DM would comment on it. I know he will criticize it a lot, but at the same time, I know it's good for me to improve my writing.