Sunday, November 18, 2007

Feel the Nature, Naked

The grand finale (last destination) of our short trip was Cougar Hot Springs. It's totally natural hot springs, and people bathe themselves naked. Wow, in the nature, bathe naked?! I wished no one had been there, but there were. But luckily, there was a naked women among three naked men (Yes, of course, everyone must be naked in hot springs). "Phew, I'm not the only one," I thought.

Anyhow, it was not sensual at all. The strangers were friendly by waving and saying, "See you next time," when they left. Some of them were talking about politics, which we tried not to get involved. Actually, I got an awesome feeling from bathing naked. It's the feeling of being a part of the nature, maybe.

Well, I took some photos there, but I'd better refrain from posting them here.

Again, thank, DG, for everything. It was such a nice, relaxing, amazing weekend. I like this guy very much.