Monday, April 7, 2008

Bomb in My Head?!


I got liquid hydrogen!

When the doctor poured something from a container to a paper cup, it suddenly emitted smoke or steam. I was scared to see it because the doctor told me that he would apply this to my head. Man, my head will melt. In reality, my head didn't melt, and it is still on my neck, phew.

I saw a doctor today because a wart in my head had been bothering me since the spring break. I thought the doctor would prescribe a medicine, but non-non. Instead, he applied liquid hydrogen which I was frightened with. Though the doctor told me that it might stick but it didn't hurt me at all. The wart is still in my head, but the doctor told me that it would be gone in a couple of weeks.

The doctor told me that people normally experience this kind of body change--aging skin--as they get older. Man, I'm getting older, and that's for sure :(