Sunday, April 6, 2008

Italy!


Well, going back to Italy sounds good to me. Good food, good wine, good weather ... But it is sad to think that they have to live separately another three months until the end of this term. Her husband will leave here for Italy (their hometown) tomorrow. We had a farewell lunch together. See you SN, hopefully in Italy! Actually, I'm expecting they welcome me to Firenze :) Oh, Firenze!

Speaking of Italy (or Italian), I told this to IN, I met an Italian in the library. Yeah, as you know, I'm almost living in the library especially last term because I didn't want to stay at home. I think he is also almost living in the library because I frequently see him. I spoke to him one day because I got an inspiration that he is an European and I want to have an European friend. I love Europeans! I was right. He is an Italian. While speaking to him, he acted polite and gentle and ... cute. Mm, he's good, that's what I thought. That happened last term. Then I saw him again this term in the library, of course. So, I spoke to him again (Now, he recognizes me), and I found he was with his girlfriend. Actually, he introduced her to me. Oh man, he broke my heart in the beginning of the new term :( I'm glad my scar is shallow, phew.

Today, I told this story to IN (she's Italian) and she told me that the guy is kind of a player. IN knows him. What a small world! IN told me a story about him: He came to the States with his Italian girlfriend and broke up when he found an American girlfriend. IN is funny to tell me that he is a typical Italian guy. Well, I disagree with her because MA, my Italian buddy, is a serious guy in terms of relationship. But, J, the name of the Italian guy, might be a "typical" Italian as IN says :(