Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Suicidal

Mm, I think I realized that I'd been such a daredevil (or asshole) to registered three courses (all of them are three-hour seminars) this term. If I keep three courses, I will definitely kill myself. So, I began to think which course to drop, but the answer is obvious. The sociology class on Tuesdays. Jeez, I like the instructor and class, which is small, and therefore, comfortable. Well, before dropping the course, I'd better talk with the instructor about my situation.

Apart from coursework, my research assistant assignment was not a bad April Fool joke. The professor who I was assigned to didn't seem to be as bad as many students describe. But I sensed something confusing in his way of thinking while talking with him. Today's meeting was quite short. We will talk more tomorrow. And there'll be an orientation (what's that?!) on Friday. And there'll be the big ceremony which his project is for on Sunday. Damn, I have to see him (almost) everyday?!